30.8.12

LAST WEEKEND

THANK YOU for your kind words on my last post. It means a lot that you guys out there on the interwebs care. So thank you. I am excited to share the next chapter of my life on here! (Gee its going to be interesting to read back over this blog one day... haha)

Last weekend I made the spontaneous decision to head to Sydney to stay at my friend L's. It was literally 4:30pm, I had texted him saying that I would like to go to the Winery next time I'm down, his reply "Why dont you come down now?" Hahaha. So on the train I hopped! L, his friend J and I went on a bit of an epic bar/club crawl. It was so good! 


L being a diva. Hahaha.

My outfit - Neon Hart blouse, Catwoman leather pants, Target heels, Sportsgirl cuff, MK watch

First stop 'Awkward' in Kings Cross (amazing - loved it!)
We then went to The Village, The Winery, Stonewall and Kinsellas... where I saw my first drag shows and LOVED them hahaha. Amazing. 

The next morning after everyone de-seedied themselves we went to pick up the lovely Randwick J and went to Bronte for brekky.

Witchery tee, Catwoman pants, Sass & Bide charity necklace, MK watch

I busted out my Witchery neon tee that I've had for months and never worn (yay warmer weather!).


Also tried to do a colour clash/pop colour/whateveryouwanttocallit thang with my Chi Chi lipstick. 


Yum. Everyone else had eggs benny, which was underwhelming apparently, so I was stoked with my chorizo scramble. Mmm.

 Haha. Caught mid-pose.

Of course we had to head to Bondi for pastries and people watching.
Honestly one of the most perfect Sundays I've ever had.



xxx

6 comments:

  1. aw sounds like a fun weekend! are you far from sydney??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live about 1.5 hours from Sydney. Soooooo glad Im hopefully moving down there in Sept! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your weekend sounds perfect! Although the coast can seem a little bland, its cool having the option to just jump on a train and be in the city in an hour and half.

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like someone needs to make the move to Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
    a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same outcome.

    My blog safe diets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, this weekend is good for me, as this occasion i am reading this great educational
    paragraph here at my house.

    Look into my web site - diets that work fast for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x