5.8.12

S U M M E R

Summer

So seeing as I'm hanging out for Summer, what better to do than throw together a polyvore?
I've already got a list of items on my phone that I want for my Summer wardrobe. I've already got a neon tee from Witchery (yay!). I've noticed I've gone from being very much a skirt and dress girl to a pant and shorts girl in the last year. Weird. I need to find the perfect pair of leather shorts and the perfect pair of distressed black and blue denim shorts for this Summer. I lived in my leopard print pair last year! I also want plenty of sleeveless collared blouses and singlets. 


What are your Summer must haves this time round?



4 comments:

  1. Gah those printed pants are divine! I actually have a sleeveless white leopard collar blouse very similar to that one in your pic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't started to think about summer clothes yet. I just got back from England but I was wearing winter clothes for most of my time there. I like the black singlet top and the heels!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those printed pants!! they look so comfy for the summer! I can't wait for summer to hurry up and come back! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x