16.9.12

ALL THE BIG ISSUES (WANG OR MBMJ?)


Once again we're dealing with the big issues here on TeacupG.

To Wang, or MBMJ?

I want to buy myself a little present to begin this crazy time in my life.
But I dont know what to choose.

Ive narrowed it down to this:



$192

Why I want it: 
I dont own any Wang. It's perfect for nights out/casual drinks/times when I dont want to take my hand bag



$145

Why I want this one:
I like the way it opens right up and the placing of the card slots.

Also that it's a tad cheaper.

Ahhhhh what to do. Which one do you like?

xxx

13 comments:

  1. WANG! always wang.

    plus i just think it's cuter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahaha. I know I have to agree, I dont really like the 'standard supply' plate thing on the MBMJ.

      Delete
  2. I vote Wang, its super cute!
    Very exciting you are heading to Sydney! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wang! I just like saying it:) do both fit your phone? I can't do teeny bag unless it fits an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha it IS so fun to say. Yes both fit an iphone, thank goodness! Its a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have to say, WANG! Fo shiz, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wang! Totes Wang!! (have you seen P'Trique)??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh - well I love the Alexander Wang one more simply by the look of it (oh, and that it's Wang!!!) but I like how the other one is set up more. I think I'd get annoyed with having to fiddle around to get my cards out of the Wang wristlet but then again - it's ALEXANDER WANG so that can be easily overlooked :-P xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if we can be friend anymore because that Wang wristlet is amazing and I hate myself because I don't own it ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x