19.9.12

THE DAY THE INTERWEBS MET THE REAL WORLD

So J and I went to the filming of Gruen Planet last night, and totally randomly ran into Michaela from Where Is My Mind? 

I have never actually met a blog/instagram/twitter/interwebs person in real life so it was seriously CRAY CRAY but also the coolest thing ever! She was so lovely and friendly! I cant even imagine what it would be like to meet other fellow bloggers - hearing them speak and seeing them move? Hahaha its so weird! The internet is such a crazy thing, but so cool.

Anyway I'm rambling like a freak.


It was so nice meeting you Michaela! :D

xxx

OOOH P.S - I bought the Wang :))) YAY

6 comments:

  1. I love meeting blog/ internet friends in real life!! So glad you guys got to meet and at such a cool place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been so nervous of it happening but now I really want to meet more bloggers in real life :) In a strange way it felt like meeting a celebrity hahaha.

      Delete
  2. Seriously, my mind was blown when I saw your instagram photo that you were there too! What a random place to meet! You are so awesome, and I hope to see more of you in real life!

    P.S. Good job on the Wang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so cool! i've never met anyone from the net either but i've thought about how exciting it would be numerous times. blogging/ instagram has connected me with so many interesting, beautiful people. it might seem a little silly but i think of you as a friend despite not having met you! you and michaela both seem like awesome girls and people i'd really love to hang out with in real life :) too bad i'm located in little old adelaide haha.

    congrats on the wang too ;) hehe.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of you the same! If you're ever in Sydney you will have to let us know :) It's funny how theres a few of you girls who I do think of as friends, and to be honest, you all probably know me better than a lot of people I know in real life. The internet is so strange! xxx

      Delete
  4. You girls are so cute! Happy times!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x