10.12.12

B Y R O N B A Y

A couple of weeks back J and I went on our random 3-day Byron adventure. It was mostly to celebrate her finishing uni, and the fact that we had never been away together! Which is weird cuz we've been friends for almost 20 years. God. Thats scary. Haha.

We drank, shopped, went to the beach, gossiped, relaxed and danced.
It was a great girly getaway.

MKTSCIDEROUTFIT
Byron Farmers Markets (On every Thursday)/Ciders at Beach Hotel/Awkward outfit posing

VIEWWATEGOS
We walked to Wategos, taking in the amazing views along the way... the weather was perfection!

TACOTATJORD
Fish tacos on the beach/My new sneaky tattoo/Gorgeous J


I absolutely love Byron. Keen to go up again when its not schoolies (we completely overlooked that when we booked back in September - woops).

Happy Monday!
xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. aww I love byron! looks like such a lovely weekend. love the new tattoo, how eerie as that's exactly what I want my next tattoo to be, in the same spot too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is freaky! It's such a cute little sneaky tat too :) and I painless spot to get one, which is good! X

      Delete
  2. My mum got her first sneaky tattoo in byron bay too :P lol

    wish i lived close enough to an awesome beachy getaway town!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love bryon!Its the best place to go for a girls weekend too! xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x