16.12.12

H O M E B A K E 2 0 1 2



Last weekend J and I hit up Homebake, as she had scored some free tickets. I've never been to Homebake before... and to be honest didnt even know it was on this year. I love the idea of an all Aussie festival though (even though Blondie was on the line up this year).

It was perfect weather and a fun day. Have to say it had a very different vibe to other festivals I've been to. Way more chilled.



I wore a new One Teaspoon dress I bought recently. It was a bit of an impulse thing but I know I'll get tonnes of wear out of it. 

Le Specs sunnies
Dotti clutch/bag
Line hat from General Pants Co
Zomp sandals



Hilltop Hoods were the highlight of my day. Ive seen them live a few times and they always get the crowd pumping. 

Whats your fave festival? Do you enjoy them?
I really want to go to Soundwave next!

5 comments:

  1. I love Soundwave, easily my fav festival.
    That dress looks so good for Summer!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to Soundwave but the tickets were so expensive! So annoying because some of my favourite bands are playing next year. Waahhh :(

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to homebake too, not for long but it was fun! I love your dress, and you look so cute in that cap! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been to a festival in years as I'm always away for summer or can't afford tickets at the time. It sounds like you had a good day.

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x