2.2.13

I M G O I N G B A C K



Booked my third USA trip on Thursday. Heading over with S from work, we had a major light bulb moment when we realised we want to see and do all the same things over there. And also the fact that we spend almost all day every day together so surely we could travel together? Haha. Just West Coast this time as we're going in 4 MONTHS (holy cow) and we both have limited funds. 

LA. VEGAS. SAN FRAN.

I am so damn excited. Stars Homes tour, shopping Rodeo Dr, day trip to Santa Monica and Malibu, Lying by the pool in Vegas drinking cocktails, Grand Canyon, Outlet shopping, Alcatraz and Lombard in San Fran. All the things I didnt get time to do when I was there in 2011. 

LA makes me so happy. It doesnt make sense to anybody (not even me) why I love LA so much. 
I think its the clear blue skies, sun, palm trees and buzz of the place. I just cant wait to be there again. 

Bring on the saving! Needless to say I'm on a major shopping ban haha.
Anything else I should do while I'm there? Give me tips!

xxx 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome aweseome awesome! I want to go back this year tooooooo.

    Do Alcatraz at night so you can nearly wet your pants in fright like I did lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously jealous!!! Grand canyon is awesome - make sure you get a heli tour thats what I did when we went in '11. Scary to think that was almost 2 years ago!!! Might have to get you to do some shopping for me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyyy! how exciting! I can't wait to go back to america x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the good writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment account it.
    Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep in touch?



    Also visit my site; diets that work for women

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x