31.8.14

T W E N T Y F O U R T E E N S O F A R


So. Here we are. I haven't blogged in almost a year! So much has happened. 

I feel like I have had an eventful year. A full year. I like when that happens. Last year I felt unaccomplished and very unsatisfied with what I had done. 

The Boy

Those of you who I have on Instagram/twitter/Facebook would know I am back with J.

This wasn't a decision that was made lightly. But I know that we are both where we belong. Sometimes life takes you apart from each other because you still have growing to do as an individual, and maybe you haven't learnt all you need to in order to be loved. I had my heart broken while I was apart from him and I truly know that was something I needed to experience. And I'm so glad I did. 

That quote is one that just spoke to me. It is so true of us. We came back together like a jig saw and fit each other even better than before. 



What we have is so rare and for him to welcome me back into his heart the way he has, means more to me than he will ever know. I cherish him so much more than ever. 

Life 

I've been going through a sort of 'quarter life crisis' for I think the last 2 years. I honestly don't know what to do with my life. Haha. I am so passionate about Visual Merchandising and Styling. It makes me so happy. But I am drawn towards nutrition and naturopathy. So I am tossing up whether to study them and start helping people live healthy, amazing lives filled with wholesome, delicious foods. One of my biggest things is making sure kids get the right education with food. I think it's so important. 



How is everyone? Does anyone even blog anymore? I am hoping I will post more on here about fashion and food and post up any recipes I come up with. I have been eating kind of vegan lately with only a couple of days where I have meat. It's been surprisingly easy!!! Chick peas are my best friend at the moment. They're so versatile. 

Hair 

I'm onto my second round of Great Lengths hair extensions. I am actually thinking about having them removed in the near future. 


And I'm contemplating this: 


If you're into beauty bloggers, Nicole is amazing. She's funny, sassy and talented. I love her videos. She could probably blog about a potato and I'd watch. But the HAIR. I'm definitely going to be going lighter soon. But the question is to chop it into a long bob. Hmmmmmmmm. Decisions. 

Anyway. It feels good to be back. For the third time! Hahaha. 😳 Shout out if anyone is out there reading. 

K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x