5.9.14

B A L I



J and I are off to Bali in October. Both of us have never been before, and I'll be honest, I never planned in going. It's gotten bad coverage in the media and it was one of those places I thought I'd always avoid. But after seeing Instagram post after Instagram post of people lounging around infinity pools, drinking cocktails, eating amazing fresh food and realising that SO many people go multiple times a year and have an amazing time, I wanted in. Haha. 

We decided to stay in Seminyak at IZE. It seems like a good place for Bali first-timers. Plenty of restaurants and not as congested as Kuta. Aaaand the hotel may or may not have a roof top pool. SO keen to relax, I haven't had a proper holiday in almost a year!


( yeaaaaah rooftop pool!) 

If anyone has suggestions on things to do, or restaurants that are amazing, please let me know!

xx

[pics from google]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x