27.10.09

Fasionable Females

Like many, The Rachel Zoe Project is my guilty pleasure. It's honestly my favourite show on TV at the moment. And while Taylor is a complete brat you can't deny the fact that she is absolutely, effortlessly
stylish.
Taylor


So it probably isnt effortless and no doubt she puts lots of thought into what she throws on each day, but she rocks it like she couldnt give a f#*k.

I also came across Pixie Lott recently while watching channel V one day. I'm definitely not a fan of her music but I <3 her dress sense:






Adorable!

2 comments:

  1. love the rachel zoe show and taylor kills me. she is so unintentionally funny.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea who she is but she looks wicked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x