9.10.09

Life On Stand-by

Things have been extremely hectic lately! I've been working part time instead of casually so I feel as though I have had barely any time to myself! Any free time I have has been spent with a certain new boy I am seeing... hehe. Exciting :) So thats why I have been extremely crap at updating lately! Anyhow.

(kind of) Recent Purchase:


draped cardigan-type-thing from Sportsgirl

Its fabulous, its not a jacket and not a cardigan, but still suitable for wearing on casual and dressy occasions. Its made from a sort of stretchy, lyrca material and hangs so beautifully.
Bargain for $19.95, down from $89.95 too!


On another note, I have triple choc muffins in the oven. Yay.



2 comments:

  1. i almost bought that exact same cardigan! but all those stocked at the store that i went to have flaws :( it's a lovely cardigan and i'm sure you'll be enjoying it :)

    ps. i'm excited for you re. the dating life. hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks :)

    Thats odd that they all had flaws!
    How unfortunate :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x