10.12.09

Pink Blazer-type Thing + Nigella's Cookies

I picked up this cute blazer/blouse at a local op shop last week. It's light weight and a fabulous shade of bright pink which makes it a perfect summer 'jacket' (but only after I took out the bad 80's shoulder pads... haha).


(excuse the somewhat strange pose, it was the only photo where my hips looked somewhat small...*ahem*)



EVERYONE SHOULD GO BAKE THESE COOKIES, LIKE, NOW.
Nigella's Totally Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies. Nom nom nom.

Recipe Here: http://www.nigella.com/recipe/recipe_detail.aspx?rid=100

Theyre awesome tasty goodness. Mine didnt turn out as fat and gooey as hers, but I prefer them a little thin + crispy.

2 comments:

  1. The hot pink colour goes so well with your tan!!

    Nice legs!!! *Envious*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks. i swear its the angle of the camera though! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x