15.12.09

Recent Purchases...

I went shopping today to do the last of my Christmas shopping and also to find a pretty dress to wear on Christmas day. My mission was a complete FAIL. However I did manage to come home with a few things for myself hehe.


'Horoscope' bracelet from Sportsgirl


Tie-dye singlet dress from Sportsgirl on sale. So comfy, awesome colour and great to wear to the beach/festivals.

I also bought another SG nail polish in 'watermelon', and I'm thinking I'll be going back to buy 'glamour puss' at some stage.

close up of the pattern...


And a bunch of DVDs. Very keen to watch them. (I may or may not be secretly hoping the weather is yucky tomorrow so I can stay inside and watch movies all day)

Happy Tuesday all!

6 comments:

  1. Love your tan! The dress really shows it off!

    I haven't watched 7 pounds yet. I think my bf has banned me from watching it because it's so depressing. And I tend to get depressed for days after a sad movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I've heard it's horribly depressing so I'm a little scared to watch it but will smith is god in my eyes and I'll watch anything he's in haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks perfect for summer, and you have a gorgeous figure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x