3.2.10

Shopping Expedition


So one of my besties and I went on a bit of a shopping expedition to Hornsby today. It's so good to go a shopping centre other than your local one sometimes!

I picked up heaps of stuff. Which is good and bad, because I just found out I'm going to Thailand in June for my friends 21st and I need to save save save!



New sunnies from City Beach. Amazingly they sell sunnies from Quayeyewear.com.au, which is awesome! These were only $20




I had to have this. I have such a random sense of humour




Snake ring :) I have wanted one for ages.




Frozen yoghurt from Yogen Früz. Nom nom nom :)
We were walking along exclaiming about how awesome it tasted. Yummmm. I'm craving it now.

I also got Keeping Up With The Kardashians season 3 on DVD, and the stripey dress im wearing in the top pic from Cotton On.
I also bought a small spike for my ear piercing half way up my ear :) Yay.

All in all a successful day, but I think I need to cut right back now :( Scary stuff.
I am going to have to save hardcore!

3 comments:

  1. I may NEED that snake ring! Where did you buy it from? LOVE LOVE LOVE it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunnies and ring! So jealous that you're going to Thailand!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x