29.1.10

Favourite...

These are some of my favourite songs, ever. They all have special meaning and I find with a song I've generally got to be able to 'connect' to it in some way. I also sing so if I'm singing along to something I want to be able to try and understand the meaning of the lyrics and relate to them in some way. Otherwise I don't think there's a point really.

• One Headlight - The Wallflowers

• Deathcar & A City on Fire - Fightstar
My favourite band ever. I could rant on about how amazing they are forever. It breaks my heart that to see them live I have to take drastic measures like flying to the other side of the world. It would be so worth it though. I wish they'd get their butts out here so bad :( Deathcar is THE BEST break up song in the whole world. I kid you not. And A City on Fire is just a freaking solid rock tune.

• Hey Ya - Obadiah Parker
I want this song as my wedding song. It shits all over the original. (sorry Andre). If you havent heard it GET IT NOW because it will change your life.

• The Science of Selling Yourself Short - Less Than Jake
Best best best summer song. It always cheers me up even though it hasn't exactly got 'happy' lyrics but I can relate to what he's talking about.

• Ready To Collide - The Sundance Kids
This song is pretty much me and my bf and how our relationship started. "I walked away from everything I had, this is the end, this is the end of me, and this is the start, this is the start of us... I'm ready to collide into your world tonight, take my chances and leave everything behind." <3

And, my all time fave:

• 23 - Jimmy Eat World

It is the single most amazingly beautiful song. Every time it comes on I just have to stop and listen. It's one of the few songs that have also made me cry. I love getting emotional. Haha.

What are your fave songs?

5 comments:

  1. Oh One Headlight is great. I really liked The Wallflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! Unfortunately I never liked the rest of their songs though :( Which sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i listened to their album - boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a
    blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I
    believe we could greatly benefit from each other.

    If you might be interested feel free to send me an email.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!


    My web page Abercrombie and Fitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. At thiѕ time it appears lіκe Expression Engine is thе pгeferred bloggіng platfοгm available right
    nоω. (frοm ωhat I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Here is my website; hcg injection diet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my posts and leave a comment, it really makes my day! x